Monday, July 01, 2013

FYI, I'm a Girl . because I have girl problems

Omg. I never thought I'll see the day. As of the moment I'm typing this, I wish that another package from MAP Shop will arrive tomorrow (because another package arrived earlier.... Hehe) but its Saturday and I'm not sure if there are deliveries on a Saturday. Yes. I ordered a bunch of NYX again (sorry, oh not really. Haha) and I can't wait to try it. I ordered an eye brow pencil, 2 eye liner, 3 matte lipstick and 1 round lipstick, I didn't ordered soft matte and I have no plans on ordering them again soon.

Yes I know, I just ordered a month ago and here I am waiting for it to arrive and if they don't have delivery on Saturday then it will probably arrive on Monday.

As my friends know me "before", I'm the one who don't like to speak about make ups. Okay fine, call me a late bloomer or whatever but seriously that's a fact. 

And by the way, my expensive season is here! Hello UAAP! But as of the moment I have 3 tentative dates to watch and I just chose the game that you don't want to miss the live action. Maybe I'll blog about it but unlike the way I blog about UAAP last season (I'm a little grown now, you know). And I can't wait to hangout with Gem and to see some friends again! But darn, F21 is sale until the 14th! Hopefully, I can control myself not to shop. Hahaha


And with UAAP on schedule, I'm thinking if I can order some eye shadow palette and 2 more tubes of lipstick but hopefully by mid-July I can get those because I'll be banned on buying make up thingy by August because THIS IS INSANE. Haha. 

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!! 
I really didn't see this coming but where's the thrill if you saw it right? HAHAHA

****I typed this last Friday night and yes, my package arrived last Saturday and there will be a FYI, I'm a Girl post soon and a Hair Dye-ary update too. ;) 

"People are really soft, except for their bones" - Dr. Temperance Brennan | Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment