Monday, July 08, 2013

Sick of It


I made this playlist months ago and I think it will be a while that I need this because I think a little inside me is fucking pissed with the outside world. 

This playlist consist of: Jimmy Eat World, mewithoutYou, Candy Hearts, Best Coast and fun.

Well, it really makes me calm but not totally but it can cure some damages.

Thank you music for existing, thank you for speaking in behalf of my fucking feelings, thank you to bands who plays amazing music, thank you to song writers on putting the exact words in a song, thank you to my iTunes, thank you to the "me" who made this playlist months ago, and lastly, thank you for mid nights when everyone is asleep and I'm having a peaceful mind. 

So what's your "Keep Calm" playlist? 

speaking of Candy Hearts, Mariel Loveland replied to me on twitter telling me she loves my blue hair!  [fan girl 101 :D]


just when you feel so down, little things will cheer you up


"Take off your glasses, raise your fist and tell the world you're sick of it"
 - Sick of It | Candy Hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment