Saturday, July 20, 2013

FYI, I'm a Girl . A Bad Girl Who Broke Her Own Rules

I'm not allowed to shop for shoes because I just purchased a Dr. Martens earlier this year and I was addicted to lipstick or some girl stuff for the past month too. That's why I'm not allowing myself to purchase a shoes soon BUT I was eyeing this online shop (Kara Zapatos) from Marikina (the shoe capital of the Philippines) but still thinking about it if I should order since my feet are not normal because it's a little chubby. hahaha and I really want it because I know its worth the price and the quality is good because it's hand made and its local.

The problem was when you want something from them you have to wait for weeks because it's made-to-order meaning they don't have current stocks and that's one reason why I was thinking when or should I really order for a pair. Last Wednesday, I was waiting for someone when they posted an account of a re-seller (I think) and then I followed Kara Ballerinas on Instagram and they have on-hand flats and by that, I don't need a waiting-game to have a new pair of flats. I asked on different style if they have a size 7 and fortunately they have one on-hand without hesitation I reserved that but the next day Ms. Shiela (if I'm not mistaken on who I'm talking on Viber) lol told me that there was a problem with their inventory at the shop and the one that I reserved was unavailable and she send me two design that have size 7 and ready to ship I really having a problem on what to get I asked few people on what should I get and they have different opinions. -____-

I was supposed to purchased last batch of make-up stuff before my make-up banned but .... two flats are available and ..... I think it's better to get shoes than more lipstick this time ... 

I end up buying both. HAHA and it arrived earlier :D

Cow Print in Gold

Loafers in Gold




the box was a little deform maybe because of the shipping phase but the product was totally in good condition 

I love it because it fit perfectly, no Cinderella moments on what if it don't fit right blah blah ... I will order again soon maybe a wedge is next or flats again or whatever. haha I can't wait to use it!!! 

You can check their design at their Facebook pages and they have international re-sellers too:



"You can't buy happiness but you can buy shoes" - @Shoegoddess_ph (Instagram)



No comments:

Post a Comment