Saturday, July 20, 2013

Looking Back Over Reality

It feels so good when you have true friends. It may be just few because there are few people who can stay true to themselves and to other people. I gave up the word "best friend" since who I thought deserve those title are  gone now in my life and its way too different on "true friend" and I don't want to loose my "true friends". I'm thankful for these people because I know who will be there to stick with me during bad and good times.

Most of the time, I was thinking what if I have my current personality when I was back in high school. What does it feels like and how will I handle situations, how will I spend times with old friends? (I secretly wish I can go back to my high school years at this point in my life) I do miss certain people but I don't think that we can still be friends on the current phase of life (I just assumed that).

I realized from my previous friendship issues or the way other people treated me, I do hesitate to open up my own thing or current situation to other people including those true friends that I have because when I hangout with them its the only escape and you can face reality after a few hours of hanging out. One reason why I do tweet a lot and blog because it gives me some relief since I released some tension when I tweet or blog whatever I want to say and I don't open up easily because not everyone will be interested on your precious story or usual rant because most of it are just stupid crap for others. I mean if they want to know, they can ask and as a blog, they can read without forcing them to read.  

I know for a while now that its easy to talk to strangers because mostly they just don't care about your other baggage. (Off topic again.....)

As well as my other non-sense post, I don't know why I'm typing this


If you're an old friend then maybe you're one of those "certain people" that I miss. But serious talk, I really miss the last person that gave the label best friend to our friendship.

 Hello stranger. Feel free to talk I don't bite. :)

"fact: I'm not your best story teller, but I do listen and observe - AEivryn RV" 


No comments:

Post a Comment