Monday, July 15, 2013

FYI, I'm a Girl . Experimenting

Yes, yes, yes, I'm experimenting well, not really its just a bunch of lipstick. and I ordered an eye liner and a brow pencil unfortunately, I'm not used on using it. (who knows when using an eyeliner will be a fucking requirement in this world) lol

Daphne ordered this Matte Lipstick - Merlot

My sister ordered Matte Lipstick - Perfect Red and she was wearing it in this picture

NYX Matte Lipstick - Merlot, Indie Flick and Alabama (Indie Flick and Alabama was ordered the first time we ordered NYX)

Auto Eyebrow Pencil - Medium Brown

Long Pencil Eye - Black and Brown

but I don't know how to fix eyebrows and put eyeliner!!! loser. haha I'm a lipstick dude

crappy photos ...... 
(L-R) Round Lipstick - Shiva ; Matte Lipstick - Summer Breeze, Perfect Red and Pure Red

not so good swatches


Upper Lip - Pure Red and Shiva
Lower Lip - Summer Breeze and Perfect Red

as much as I'm addicted to Matte Lipstick, I also want to order one last batch of lipstick before my make-up-banned. I'm planning to buy Round Lipstick this time because I realized with Matte, its hard to re-apply all over again and again after you eat a bunch but with Round Lipstick it was easy breezy because it's like a lip gloss at some sort. Oh well, I'll blog about it if ever ;) 

If you're from the Philippines, you can order NYX cosmetics on Mapshop 

"I use red lipstick as a weapon" - AEivrynRV


2 comments:

  1. Really cool post! I really like all lipstick you used, i should really try some of them.. I never wear lipstick :)


    Here a new follower :)

    If you like, visit my blog:
    http://staers-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ester, first of all thank you! well, some people are not really into lipstick but its always good to experiment new stuff :)

      Delete