Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Me Time

December 3 2022 


Due to some unfortunate events I have to cancel some of my scheduled date with Gem. Also need to reschedule my 2nd year check up at American Eye. 


I was able to visit the new clinic at Podium when we surprised Kitpol in October. 


Yay. Two years free from glasses. Can you believe that. I still can’t sometimes. 


I don’t want to go out actual on a weekend but Dr. Sy isn’t available so I have no choice but to grab December 3rd before everything goes crazy this month. 


I really don’t plan much that I just want to eat at Yabu or have some BLK513. 


The day before I received Saab’s newsletter and she said that they will be in Trinoma on Saturday. Hmm. Makes me think of going to Trinoma but until last minute I was undecided. 


My check up was good. It really boils down to resting and less screen time as much as possible. I had .5 astigmatism but she said it is okay for the future. I don’t know why. 


If you still have no idea on where to spend your bonus and you are wearing glasses for years, please do still consider lasik and go to American Eye in Podium. 


After Podium, went back to Megamall where there are a lot of people that I don't know where they all come from. I can’t even eat properly because all restaurants are full. I was able to find a table at Auntie Anne’s then there was a work call good thing I just need to just check something online. Visited a store after eating then Megamall exhausted me so much that I decided to go to Trinoma. 


Just took the MRT to Trinoma, easy peasy. I was able to score a table at Tokyo Tokyo and finally had my late lunch. Decided to go around end up at Handyman and True Value and shopped for dog treats. Lol


Waited until 6pm so I can enter the barricaded area. I have no energy anymore so I went there and the guard said to sit in front. Who am I to reject that on my free Cheats gig though it was awkward at first because I somehow know this people much and they feel like my best friends but it was just my first time seeing them. Haha 




Believe it or not after all these years, it was also my first time to see Saab! Haha 


It was my first Cheats gig and hopefully not the last. 



No comments:

Post a Comment