Saturday, December 31, 2022

Random . 2022


I never really thought of looking back for the whole year until now prior on typing this.
 

Thinking of what happened early this year. 


I’m being speechless and amazed how this year we were able to go back to normalcy but still with some restriction. 


There was really no major happening early this year but campaign season for the national election. 


  • UAAP S84 happened during summer and we were able to finally watched live again mostly in MOA.
  • Pasay rally for the Leni-Kiko campaign after watching a late night UAAP game 
  • Lhea was able to finally go home again here 
  • Huhu. I was able to travel again to Palawan and somewhat be off from my own real world. I still do daydream about that El Nido trip definitely one of the best.
  • I was able to see some college friends and did a museum hopping in Manila
  • I received a bouquet of sunflowers as a peace offering and that’s what I wanted it to be called. 
  • I keep on reading books and I was able to do 10 this year. 
  • First ever concert again and it was the Happier Than Ever Tour of Billie Eilish
  • Second concert - I was able to see The Maine again and I was able to meet them up close but I don’t know where to see those photos (hello, pulp!) 
  • Paramore released This is Why and the new album will be out by next year! 
  • UAAP S85 happened and probably the worst season for us after so long
  • Maximized weekend of October because Kit is set to leave late that month
  • Made a closure tattoo for October aka my 2022 tattoo session
  • Third concert for this year, LANY!!!! 
  • I realized that there are just few drink at Starbucks that are caffeine free 
  • Saw Cheats for the first time and I was able to finally meet Saab in person. It was quick but still 
  • Paramore released The News 
  • We lost a few people 
  • Finally had a coffee date with Nikka, Jesse and Jaden 


Wow that was a lot and my anxiety is getting worst. Lol 


There are still a lot of things to processed from all the happening for this year, a part of me is still in March 2020 and feels like the other part of me is just traveling to the future. 


Restarting on 2023 even though that the future is scary and fear of the unknown exist on my self. 


There are a lot of realizations as well but as of the moment, I don’t know how to write it all down yet. I do keep a digital diary as well where I tell it all but to blurred some of it just to publish it online, I don’t think I will get there anytime. I promise myself that I will still continue to write it all down just to let it all out and “expression is survival!”


Happy New Year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment