Thursday, December 31, 2020

Random . December 2020

 
On my lasik day, I got this number. 

Hello, December. 


Praying for a successful lasik surgery. 


Got to see a glimpse of today’s pink sky


Recovery starter pack: dimmed room and Echo Dot


Will you even notice that I’m not there today. Is that even noticeable maybe not. 


How do I do things? I don’t even know too. 


On leave for 2 days and here we go with my backlogs. 


Don’t blame someone just because you are angry to the person. Know the other reason. 


That’s why I stay away from people because they got a lot to say. They will never try to understand your point or reason and they think that they are always right. 


Don’t blame a person, blame the government. It’s a cycle. 


When people don’t know who to trust and when they don’t know what is confidential and not. 


How is that even possible that my brain is working so fast right now. I should be sleepy by now. 


I can’t really believe that my brain is working at 2AM


One week without glasses


You might not be a part of this but you will always be a part of them. 


You don’t have to be so loud all the time.  


If it’s already too much, let’s make a little issue a big one 


One thing for sure, I don’t need to explain myself to you. You are the one who need to do some explanation. 


Thank you for tonight, mela


When you have so much stuff to do but still choose to be in bed by 3PM


Sometimes you give people a chance but they don’t appreciate it, they just waste it. 


Why not spend your extra time for yourself than wasting it with other people. 


Why protect people that will never protect you in return 


I guess some people really don’t learn or maybe they are just new to the situation


I’m the first person in the list when it comes to details. 


Well, good to know that there are people who are not too much attentive. 


Eww. For not respecting the place and the other person for not wearing a damn mask. 


Trying to be nice


It was not me not liking you. I'm still kinda saving you but I guess you will not realize that because for you I'm always the villain. 


And still reality continue to eat us up. 


For the whole year, I’m just going to admit now that I'm too tired with everything


Just when your tears continues to fall down on your face


Some people will never try to understand humanity or maybe they just don't care about other people. 


Putting other people first before yourself is love but sometimes its just too much obligation if you don't have time for yourself. 


My favorite month but the busiest as well. 


Don't remind me of my birthday. I'm being too emotional about it. 


Apparently, you don't have to stock so much food because of expiration date


I understand everyone’s exhaustion but lets not make it more complicated so we can also avoid future problems

 

I guess I'll wear black for the rest of the year. 


Excuse me but I'm not going to make some talking for a while. 


Can I sleep for the rest of the year? 


Hate this feeling that I'm doubting myself so much. 


Somethings are really out of my control but I assure you that I already did my part and final decisions are not up to me. If only you knew. 


Being soft doesn't mean you're not strong. 


And just like that I somehow became careless. 


People don't realize that there’s such thing as karma and it work in different ways. 


When people are not even aware of their surrounding. 


Merry Christmas!


Thankful for a long weekend but I'm not sure with the 2 day work window before another long weekend and the stress after that. 


This year has been full of different new things. 


Good to know that these people think very differently. Make me realize that they know less than what I thought. 


It’s a rainy birthday on a Sunday aka be on bed all day. Lol Happy Birthday, self. 


Someone is making a little effort this time and he got it right as well. Haha Thank you, M. 


Aww so much love for my dude even she’s in Palawan!


Let it be known that on my birthday, it is not an exceptional day to check my socials more than I check it on a daily basis. I'm aware there are greetings posted on Facebook and some messages on Messenger and I thank you for that. 


Busy 2 days work window. Let's do this. 


 When it’s going to be a busy day ahead but your brain is still working at 4:30am


If you have a choice then choose. 


Doesn’t mean you know my mobile number doesn’t mean we are close. 


Don’t be a brat you’re not a queen 


You really made sure that I’ll see you shining so bright tonight. 🌙


Don’t lecture me on how I use my social media. 


You are shining bright again tonight. 🌙 


Watched “Fan Girl” and people will really take that differently just because they want to see Paulo but I tell you that it is very relatable. A very good message to all the fan boys and girls. Just watched it beyond the artist who portray the characters.  


“Dont meet your heroes they’re all fucking weirdos” - 929 Halsey


Time with the family  


Be thankful for everything. 


Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment