Thursday, November 30, 2017

Random . November 2017


Opportunity to write. Let's do this. / fail. Lol

There's too much drama with my friends lately. 

Finally I was able to finish Stranger Things 2.

Don't hate what you don't understand. 

Watching UAAP from home and I realized I'm missing home court so much. 

Geez. I miss watching live basketball. 

You will never know how it works if you're just watching. 

Good job, self. 

Finally. Going out of this town for me-time. It's been super duper over due. 

When hometown really doesn't feel like home anymore. 

In tears while leaving the city. 

Is changing a choice? If yes, I think you can change without leaving people behind why not bring them with you on your journey of changing for the better. 

Everything will be okay, self. First things first. 

As if you ride the mrt. 

At least take good care not feed bullshit. 

I don't want to deal with people today. Can y'all back off for today? 

I like long route. 

I'm trying not to stress with everything but here you are putting more pressure. 

Missing a lot of things but I'm not the complaining type. 

Geez. Just f admit everything. 

You don't need to detached from the past just to look for yourself. 

I have free time to write but my thoughts are so cluttered, I don't know where to start. / will not force myself to write with just this free time that I have. I'll just fix my Tumblr. 

You don't have any idea on how long I can seat here and just wait for my turn. #chronicletrip

4 hours of waiting somehow gone into waste but such down time is okay despite of it all. 

Let's go back to reality. 

When you want to ask questions but seems inappropriate. 

When hometown being busy today, I like it. 

I don't complain but doesn't mean I don't cry. 

I want to chase my dad in dreamland. 

Luna. #21

It's already too much. Just please leave me alone. 

Staying offline because tons of things to do so little time. 

Let's face this stressful day. 

When the universe is reminding me to chill. 

Podcast for a change. 

My brain is shifting so fast. 

Sometimes it's  funny but mostly annoying when they don't know shit. 







No comments:

Post a Comment