Sunday, November 19, 2017

On Repeat . The Con X: Covers

Tegan and Sara Presents The Con X: Covers




I was looking forward to this when it was first announced since The Con is my favorite album of Tegan and Sara then the artist who will be doing covers are announced too and it was perfect since some of my favorites are covering songs. I do listen to PVRIS, CHVRCHES and of course, Paramore so pretty much I love this already even it wasn't released yet but I was looking forward on how they will put their style on a Tegan and Sara songs.

Upon listening to the album, the whole thing isn't that bad. I sometimes prefer a cover over an original song but this is a balance of all sorts, I like the original and same with the covers. 

This album is refreshing too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment