Saturday, November 11, 2017

Stranger Things 2

Anyone not watching Stranger Things?

Just like anyone else I so love the first season then they got renewed for the second season and I did patiently wait for it too!

I wasn't able to binge watch it the day after release because of priorities then real life is happening so I'm pretty much a week late to the hype but I made sure that I made some free time before another busy week and all the intriguing gif are always on my timeline everywhere! Who doesn't want to give some time for it, right?!



SPOILERS .... I might ... trying not to spoil anything ...

 I read on twitter that we should skip the first 6 episodes and go straight to episode 7 but to me some of it make sense maybe not all of it since you should watch episode 7-9 continously. I still like how it was done but I hope some episode gave us more information or they should put 10 episodes!

and why Bob?



by the way, DUSTIN IS SO CUTE .














No comments:

Post a Comment