Tuesday, July 04, 2017

On Repeat . hopeless fountain kingdom

hopeless fountain kingdom by Halsey



To be honest, its hard to listen to another new album when you can't stop listening to your favorites. After Laughter has been my jam since it was released but good thing I found a way to listen to this and I was slightly moved from AL. I love Halsey and during the talks when this album was released I can't totally relate to whatever the fuss about hfk. 

I re-watched her interview with Beats1 and there I somehow understand and I was amazed on how her brain works. I'm not a huge fan of literature and maybe I didn't pay too much attention to it but this album makes me want to dig more, that's why I can't stop listening to it. She do tweet a lot about the album and even I can't still follow on some, I can get it now. Ahhhh.. I just want to listen to her explaining this album for the whole day. 

I do understand writers hiding some real messages on songs or on any writing or art form but the way Halsey did in here fascinates me so much. Can we be friends in real life? Someone who got a whole universe in her head and looking into life openly with everything.

I can't personally relate to her songs on this album but all of the hidden messages are making me to love it all maybe at some point I do relate to it.

I wasn't able to make a list of my favorite lines from each song but if you love Halsey so much you really can't choose a favorite most especially from hfk. Not to mention the sounds and her voice!!!! 

I put the interview and the album below and I don't know what to recommend to listen to the songs first or watch the interview. Maybe interview first then songs then interview again. hahaha. Either way, enjoy :) 






Cause you know the truth hurts
Secret kills
Can't help thinking that I love it still
Still here, there must be something real 


No comments:

Post a Comment