Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Road Trip . Cavite


Hi! Happy 2015! 

My first day of the year was mostly spent in bed sleeping and the other hours was spent catching up on Once Upon a Time. While I spent the next day with the family and we attended a 35th wedding anniversary in Cavite. 

I'm really looking forward to an out of town trip because I can use my cameras but for the last few month I was so busy with my work life that I haven't shoot any interesting stuff. The last time I used my DSLR was when we visited Pico de Loro last November and I haven't fix those pictures so I can post it on Tumblr though the iPad is saving my Tumblr at some point. (My Photographs)

So the trip to Cavite was a bit exciting because I can dress up, wear girly stuff and be a girl (HAHA)  and my cameras have a work to do but I'm on experiment. Recently, I'm just trying to bring my GoPro on the daily basis of life because at some point I want to get rid of my OCness when in comes to photos. I get OC when the photo was not clearly shot most especially with the detailed part, the sharpness, the lightning, the angle, and a lot more. Once in a while, I love blurred ones and now I'm loving the different point of view by using the GoPro. 

I was listening on my iPod during road-trips and Hello Cold World by Paramore played and I just thought that it will be a perfect song for what I'm seeing right at that moment so I grab the GoPro, hit repeat button and started filming then hit stop when the song ended. I edited before sleeping that night and YAY! 



I love photography and capturing videos as well as editing it but I just do that as a hobby, just because .... 

When I was filming it I remembered the video that Paramore did last 2011

I love this and I also love to do something like this. Hopefully, soon. :D


I'm looking forward to capture more videos this year than photos because I can't do that on SLR because of the memory card issue and now with the GoPro I know I can do more videos than before. The only problem was, I can't connect the GoPro to the app on my iPad because of the required iOS and I will not risk updating my iPad just because of that. Thankful that the GoPro app on the iPad Mini 3 of my sister is working so I'll just Airdrop it to mine. Hehe. I'm also planning on getting a mount for DSLR to put it on top. It will be more fun. Hehe. 

My Photographs: GoPro 

PS: I highly recommend GoPro because of so many reasons.


Get out and go and get it - Hello Cold World | Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment