Saturday, January 31, 2015

Random . January 2015



Happy New Year! 
New year, new month, new rants. 

CHAD AND HAYLEY ARE ENGAGED!!!!!! Possible wedding month will be September! - 01.01.15 

Video editing is so fun. :D 

I refuse to know you better because I don't want to see your dirty little secret. 

It also depends on what you do or your attitude. Look at the mirror first before complaining. 

Know who you are making deal with. Or else you are the same. 

Action speaks louder than words. Speaking a lot of bad stuff is considered as an action. 

When you're here you don't panic, when you're not here you panic. What's the real deal?

Oh. Just another day that you have nothing to do with your life. 

Geez. I knew it will end somewhere and I knew that it will have a part 2. Sneaky writer of NCIS they didn't use "I" on the title. One week of waiting. #NCIS 

Okay. Fire away. Put all the blame to others so you will be a good one. Screw you. 

Will this pull the trigger to have another ink? 

Just another day that I want to cry so hard because I'm missing my dad so much.

People don't just see it that's why they don't appreciate it.

Can you just shut up for one second? Seriously. 

I'm catching up on "Girls" and I'm pretty sure that by next week I'm already on the current episode. They came back this week and I'm almost done with Season 3. 

I'm almost watching a gazillion tv shows now that it gained in just a span of a month. And everything is on my reminder so I will not miss one episode.

I'm not a catholic but seeing the effort of everyone just to see Pope Francis in flesh is giving me goosebumps. Amazing. 

Pope Francis is like a symbol of hope and he is distributing it to my fellow Filipino. 

Too early to sink my self to my mantra. - 01.16.15

Jeepney naps are always one of the best thing. - 01.16.15

Can we have this kind of weather for the whole year?

I should be hurt and having some emotional break down right now but good thing I learned and now I know how to handle it better than before. Always learning the hard way. Better think before saying bullshit stuff because you don't know anything. If you're angry, shut your mouth because after that anger I know you will never apologize. Don't talk to people when your angry. Grow up. - 01.20.15

That Game 7 by SMB and Alaska was one of the best live that we watched in the PBA and it was our first time to watch a Game 7. - 01.21.15

Busy week ahead and I will make a game plan later. I'm nervous though. 

You were in my dream again and I was happy then when I woke up it make me so sad. I really miss you but I know your happy, its just the dream that makes me so sad. I guess. #17 - 01.23.15

It's worst than waiting for a do-or-die game. 

It's gone for now. 

Is it legal for people to judge someone with one mistake? 

I'm watching 'If I Stay'. The feels. We sacrifice for the ones we love and we also take some pain for them. - 01.24.15

Thinking of what we had keeps me sane. Is that forgivable? It is still my safe place. #17

I just want to get over it with a positive result. Being anxious for days is not my thing. I'm not sure on what I'm feeling right now. Can we go back to 2007? 

It's okay if its just about myself. I can totally handle that well. Hopefully, I can do this. Yes, its hard when you need to cheer your own self. 

If you're unsure if you are going to feel good for the whole week, do something nice for other people. - 01.25.15

Most post on facebook are photos from either out of town trip or out of the country and here I am thinking that the world will end this week. 

I'm holding on to something I know will never fail me. 

Happy Birthday. I know you're happy so stay happy. #17  01.28.15

Other people may think they already know everything when the truth is they don't know anything. (I may read this somewhere. I'm not sure.) 

Fuck the system. We are humans who make decisions based on the different situation of life. We are not robots. 

There are few thoughts/saying or post on Tumblr that makes me feel good but there will always a bit of anxiousness inside me. 

There will be reasons why it was re-scheduled. 

That video from the wedding day of Jim and Saab makes me cry. True love is real. 

We became close 10 years ago. #17

Sometimes, you are just one of them and that's the reason of some barriers. #27

You know what, people have their own schedule so cooperate when you are not on the schedule.

Another month in a few hours. Everything is so fast. 

Do your research. ;) 

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone - Harriet Beecher Stowe | Criminal Minds S10E13





No comments:

Post a Comment