Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Random . July 2024


Am I getting better or worst? Feeling light headed since last night and I’m making delay everything


I know that M will never be back but if I’m wrong I’m sure that I will still be running to him for a hug 


huhu broke my move streak today - 07.05.2024 


Sleepy all week long


End up at 5AM when I decided to work at night on a weekend as long as my laptop has battery 


There’s a part of my recent dream that you are telling me not to ever try to look for you. #21


Megamall on a Monday


Didn’t expect that I will be in Megamall for the whole day and now I end up shopping a little. I’m good not going to any mall for the next 3 months. Lol 


17k steps while in Megamall all day. I’m tired 


Leg day for 2 days! 


Few minutes of break then we hustle again


Oops someone is not aware of the dates now. Lol 


These thoughts that keeping me awake again until 5AM is insane 


My insomnia is at its worst 


I’m so sleepy


The lack of sleep is showing and I’m fucking hate it. 


London. - 07.12.2024 


Such a new distraction and I never spill such words


Then it will just be like the other guys 


Busy weekend


Melatonin to the rescue before I cry again to sleep 


Anxiety is so high right now


Letting go is easy when you don’t expect anything


There’s too much melatonin in my system now. Lol 


Dynn as a low key Jack Jack in my dream. Lol 


Karma might be the real bitch


Is it going to be today already or we have to postponed it again


I really hate using phone in the morning


Staycation or just give it up for the silence 


Staycation ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


No matter how pretty a hotel room can be, you will always find more comfort on your own


Weekend is to have a cry fest


Sucks to be on this side of the world


I thought this was a birthday celebration apparently you can’t avoid gossip in here. And WTF she’s not done yet! 


Oh no rainy day. All I want to do is sleep. 


Raining all day is a little bit of my weakness


To be so in love like Hayley Williams


I’m reading a book again! Need 8 more to reach this year’s goal and now I just want to read all day. 


Will I have the weekend to rest


I think I’ll bleach my hair this weekend


To still be in bed by 2PM. #weekend 


One more book, done! 


Emptied my last Blue Ruin


All-nighter while watching The Eras Tour from Munich, Germany 


Is it okay to smile, to laugh or be happy for a moment? No? Okay. 


Procrastinating at its finest. 


Was able to watch from start till finish The Eras Tour tonight. 


Spent 1 hour watching people having ball python as a pet in this country and as much as I want to I think I still can’t. 


#dream visited Hayley at her home and we’re friends? WTF!!! 


Some things you can’t really avoid 


People will never ever understand and I’m very much aware of it. 


Weird dreams forever. 


Love and hate relationship with end of the month. 


Thanks, July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment