Friday, October 13, 2023

UAAP S86 . October 1, 2023




Sept 21 the schedule of UAAP was released. I saw it at almost midnight and almost the birthday of Gem. Put some effort to plot it on my calendar so I can see clearly what are the games we can watch. 


Opening weekend at MOA and it’s a Sunday. I found out that my cousin will attend a cosplay event at SMX so I asked if I can go with them so I can watch the game and when I can, Gem and I already scheduled that day. 


I’m still so hesitant to watch because really La Salle as our first game and we are still considered as a “building team”. Anyway, the last few years just don’t matter that way to me as long as I enjoy watching collegiate basketball. Of course, it’s a plus if we win but no high hopes on such. 


We didn’t win that day and as of writing this we haven’t won any games yet. 


UAAP will always be a distraction and a stress reliever for me so why would I stress myself more if we win or not. Lol 


It’s also so good to be back inside MOA Arena . 


No comments:

Post a Comment