Sunday, October 15, 2023

UAAP S86 . October 7, 2023



Another game day on a weekend and in Araneta? Why would I dare to miss it. 


One reason why I stop watching most games because, MOA Arena is fucking too far for me but I love watching in there.


This UAAP addiction started in Araneta and that’s why I love it there so much. Also it is easy access to every university for any games. 


Also this game day feels like a jackpot since there were 4 games in a day and only one ticket for all. FEU’s game will be as late since it will the last game of the day, I just plan to pig out inside Araneta while watching at least 3 games. Haha. 


No matter what seat it will be as long as I got patron tickets, we are good. We changed seats every game just because and we got perfect seats when it was FEU’s game already. 


Feels good to see familiar faces. 


As on my schedule this will be the last game that we will watch live for the first round. We’ll see by next month. 


Another day that we didn’t win.


No comments:

Post a Comment