Friday, October 27, 2023

Book . the time keeper

 



I’m still trying to reach my goal of 10 books this year but it seems like I’m not going to make it but I still have time so we’ll see. 


After reading poem books I always have a hard time on what will I read next and since this is on my list ever since it came out years ago, I decided to finally read this one.


I’m glad it is not boring and there’s a story within it. With me rushing some part I don’t really tend to analyze much but I still get it. 


It took me awhile to finish this but I look forward on reading at night before sleeping. 


This book reminds me of the importance of time that we somehow take for granted


One life decision can really do change everything. 


If you can see the future will you change something so that it will be different in reality? 


Will you change anything in the past because now you don’t like how it is going in your life? 


Do you regret some life decisions before that you wish you should’ve taken the other way around? 


Life, where there’s no pause or rewind only the present moment and the unknown future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment