Saturday, August 31, 2019

Random . August 2019




Another mid-year month which is not my friend obviously but will try to survive this. 



I find comfort at a dentist chair



I live in patterns. 



Not into drama today. 



When “Tattooed On My Mind” play on the radio. I know somehow you are checking up on me, Pot! I miss you too! 



Amazed how I was able to write all of it. 



Why can’t people just shut up



“The hurt is good. It means you’re out of that cave.” -Hopper #StrangerThings S03E08



Just done with #iZombie. 



I’m probably going to be emotional for the rest of the week. 



Since I didn’t watched any UAAP game last year, lets give it another try and I’m missing the vibe. 



Surprisingly even on a rainy day, government facilities are full. 



Just distracting myself but wow 8 years. How did I survived. Missing you always, daddy. 



Remembering what happened 8 years ago. 



Then we wait. Smh



You should’ve been better on that editing. Lol



Why do people blame other people for their actions. Why not just look in the mirror and admit to themselves that they made a mistake. 



Just please. Don’t blame other people from doing your own mistake. 



We are already living in an era where negativity is always winning lets just start to help each other by talking so we will be able to solve the problem not by involving other people. (Still the root of all of these, its your own mistake). 



We both know what you did. Just admit that it’s your fault 



I’m tired of people blaming others for their own good. When at the first place you’ve been nothing but nice to them. This rant is getting long. Maybe it deserved a post. 



Be accountable of your own self. 



Lets not put my patience to test. 



When people try to talk to you and your other ear is with AirPod that they can’t notice. I can’t hear you properly. Hahaha 



I started to read again! Thanks to my book club 📚 



Family time. 



Reading this book makes me miss the family that I grew into. 



Thankful that we were trained to be independent. 



When life changed, you have to adjust. Certain circumstances will not adjust for you. 



Don’t teach them to be right on top when they’re just starting. Let them start at the bottom. 



Finished a book! Finally! 



If a film is 2 hours, no doubt I’ll sleep on it. Lol 



Do you really have to mention/comment on certain post on social media of a person when you see them?



For the sake of my anxiety, I have to say no. Nevertheless over the years, I learned to say no. 



What if? 



Been saying no to a lot of things lately. Don’t get me wrong but its also killing me inside but I have reasons. Just asking you to respect it. 



Nah. I know the drill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment