Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Random . July 2019




It's just the 1st day of this month and it's already messing me up or is it because of last month?

Do I just need another break? Because I can't afford one for now. 

Apologies but that's not just what's in my head. 

Woke up with ilysb (live in la) and I'm missing you so much. 

How to deal with this anxiety. 

Gambling on things I'm not sure if it will be in favor on my side. Then I realize some thing that wasn't prevented before.

Call me. Please. 

Another song that fits perfectly right now. 

The Blacklist season finale makes me so excited. / It was so good!

I was just done with The Blacklist and it's perfect because it's Stranger Things time!

Binge watch Stranger Things for straight 7 hours. Had a good laugh and that letter of Hopper. :(

Squeezed a movie before starting with NCIS, my favorite. 

0707 - good thing I didn't felt you 

Why such dream? 

I need another Paramore show. 

Zivaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Why this kind of dreams lately. 

Why just going on the nearest convenient store makes me anxious. 

This are the reason why I deserve some few days off.

Survived a busy weekend. 

Well, I guess I will do the old-fashioned way and just the right way to do it. 

Spent 2 hours watching a ball pythons to hatch. Probably will check again in a few. They're so cute! 

My insomnia is terrible lately 

Mid-year is really not my jam

Why do people block the hallway. 

Maybe it's okay just to be happy for other people. 

That simple satisfaction after transferring files from my phone to my hard drive. 

You can rant on social media but as impossible as it can be, try not to be specific with names. Better to address it the way it should be and not just the way you wanted.

Emotions can be tricky so let it pass before doing something that you might regret 

I sacrificed tattoo for years, now I might sacrificed some concerts for tattoo

These are the days that I can go on some vacation. 

Welcome back to Manila, LANY. 

L A N Y. </3

Flashback to the time that I almost purchase a LANY ticket last year for their show in Araneta. / Regrets. 

I thought I will be jealous seeing some clips from the 1st of 3 nights of LANY but I was wrong. I might be crying if I was there / if I will be there but it doesn't feel the same and it will never change. 

My anxiety can't handle some waiting game at the moment 

Regrets after spending much on food trip. 

Respect to the people can deal and at least understand my frustrations. 

I might break down after ‎today.


No comments:

Post a Comment