Friday, May 31, 2019

Random . May 2019





Have to finish things before leaving on Friday!!! 

When things are piling up and makes me think that I don't deserve to have a week break. I don't like to self pity but I just want to be on a plane already. :( 

Pre-flight anxiety. 

Airport hits. Makes me remember my trips to Jakarta last year. 

It once again made me amazed that I was still working hours ago and now we are just waiting for boarding. 

Can't wait to explore Taipei. 

Even though there's an instant worry in me when I go back, I'll try my best for it not to affect this trip. 

I'm having a great time here in Taipei. As on every trip as cliché as it is, I don't want to go back to reality. 

Just had a hot bath and there's just a lot in my head. 

Enjoyed being in Taipei for almost a week. Now I'm back in my bed and trying so hard not to think of reality even I'm already back. 

Taiwan, you were so good to us. Thank you! 

Where to start to write about that Taiwan trip? 

Nakakaiyak, Pilipinas. 

I wasn't able to meet you and I wish I did even it will be more heartbreaking on my part. Your parents gained a guardian angel, Jarred Niccolo. May 4 - May 15, 2019

Told myself that I will share Taiwan pictures when my hair color changed. Lol 

I'm typing Taiwan Day 2 and I can't wait to share pictures. Hahaha. 

"Sometimes the world has light" - Dr. Iggy #NewAmsterdam 

Even it was a short time, it didn't feel that we didn't see each other for 2 years. See you next time, Lhea. :)

I'm really avoiding the addiction on YouTube. 

Almost all of my series are done. Time to catch up. 

I'm just on the first episode of This Is Us and I'm already crying. 

Almost done with This Is Us. 

I forgot my wallet. Hahaha

I survived today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment