Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Random . April 2024

 



For a 2pm flight with no check in baggage I can leave the house late or maybe as early as 10am. Lol


1 hour ride to the airport - I’ve never done back to back flights and vacation ever since.


Bohol, I’m not expecting anything more but you are nice on the day we arrived 


Our villa is so cute and I love that I have my own space on the loft 


Dinner at Thai Lang 


Goodnight from the peaceful island of Panglao, Bohol 


Country side tour but first breakfast at Jollibee 


An hour or two drive to Chocolate Hills 


Buggy Car ride to one of the hill!! So fun. 


Fresh buko and mango shakes forever. Haha


Tarsiers. 


Lunch at a floating restaurant 


Snakes!!!!! Omg. A Burmese pythons. Huhu my Brian B heart is so happy. 


Bohollywood. Lol 


I think I just fell in love with Bohol. 


Samgyup for dinner. - goodnight 


Early morning for our snorkling / island hopping 


Dolphins in the wild who would’ve thought and the chase for it is crazy. 


With all the snorkling, I wish I still have a working GoPro. 


Saw a freaking turtle that was swimming just beneath me and I was able to capture it 


The wave and the wind underwater is crazy. Thankful that I didn’t throw up


One of the best snorkeling experience 


Too bad it’s high tide we can’t see the sand bar but we can still walk at it. 


Mist restaurant for dinner. 


Sleeping early before our early last activity for Bohol which is Whale Shark watching. 


Excited and anxious for the whale shark


Damn that was so cool. 


Early lunch before cleaning up at the villa then airport. 


This Bohol trip went so fast. 


Another few percentage of reading on the plane ride. 


This trip is a mind fuck for me tbh. 


Dinner with family for the last time at McKinley before my aunts and cousin flew back to Canada


So tired and sleepy. 


Finally my own bed but it is so freaking hot 


And that is the end of my vacation 


Happy 1st Birthday, Dynn! 


Photographer for Dynn’s birthday and I’m not sure if pictures are good. I haven’t hold my camera for a long time now


Catching up on sleep before going back to work tomorrow 


Not really ready to get back to work


My mind is currently loading with everything I need to catch up on 


Take me back to the beach life


Still diving underwater on dreamland


Been a week since we left Bohol


Why do I feel like I wasted some years 


I should’ve brought my Kindle today


Listened to a full episode of a podcast 


Cubao with the Chikababes


Currently at Cubao Expo and the feeling is so strange. #21 


Weekend with the Chikababes and we are just chilling


The sun beign a fireball today. 


Korean BBQ then Starbucks 


Cubao, you are always nice


71% with my book and I'm so willing to finish it this month


How many times I will curse through this whole process


There’s too much distraction lately


Building barriers 


OCness kicks in


Baby sitter


An investment or an impulsive buy


Surprised was the word I was looking for


Semi general cleaning weekend


“People loving animals makes people better people” - Jay Thomsky 


Day 2 of general cleaning is also a success and a lot of reminiscing involve. I'm so sentimental to keep an empty bottled water and a box of choco mucho from years ago but I’m letting it go now 


Back to regular routine


Slept like a baby


2 years ago - UAAP and Pasay rally 


Trimmed my hair


Oh wow I almost forgot that 


All of the ideas are keeping me sane and awake


This weather. Huhu


Errands outside should be done after 4PM. Lol 


An impromptu Antipolo trip 


For now, I'm satisfied with the arrangement of my room 


Originally planned to dye my hair today but I totally forgot. Lol


Trying not to stress myself on a weekend


My anxiety is killing me


Is this a mistake? Lol. Is this worth the 3 hours of sleep?

I hate this because I don’t have much faith in this


3 hours of sleep is worth it just for the pizza and not for the real thing. Lol 


Saw my high school best friend from afar today. Hi, best #17 


Such a long day. 


How come April is ending already


No comments:

Post a Comment