Thursday, March 21, 2024

Tonight





Its raining tonight
And I’m missing you so much these days 
I try to imagine life events with you 
For me to fall asleep
But I just keep awake mostly 
I don’t want to imagine it anymore
I don’t want to be hopeful 
That there’s still chance for us 
I just don’t want to hurt myself anymore 
I don’t want to assume anymore
Its been years of hoping
And I’m tired of waiting
Waiting for the perfect time
The perfect moment 
Maybe it doesn’t happen
Because it wasn’t suppose to happen
Maybe its time for me to accept that 
There’s really no chance
Maybe our story really hit the end of it 
I’m in denial and avoiding this for awhile 
Even with so much tears
And with another heartbreak
Maybe its time to accept 
That this is over. 

04.13.2023 02:56





No comments:

Post a Comment