Sunday, July 31, 2022

Random . July 2022


#StrangerThings4


My love and hate relationship with season finale


#Bull season 6


Stiff neck 


Why am I so anxious tonight that I feel like throwing up. Is it because of what will be the weather tomorrow since I’m going to do errands or is it something else. 


Antipolo diaries. 


Was able to got home before a hard rain. 


Productive Wednesday. 


Finished #Bull this week and I didn’t know that it will be the last season. It was still good. 


Home alone for the weekend. 


#AHS10 


Mom is in Baguio for the weekend and I just remembered the last time I went there in 2019, my last travel before pandemic. Huhu. Strawberry taho and Grumpy Joe 


Catching up on podcasts 


Not everyone is update on your specific life events so a little answer will be nice to get the idea. 


Cheat day. #Sunday. 


You will never be a credible source and everyone knows it


I think there are only few people who really have a good heart with good intentions. We are just taking them for granted. 


Lets see how long I will be able to listen to the radio after years. 


M is back!!! Huhu 07.11.2022


Busy week .


1 month till Billie!!!! 07.13.2022


Date with my desktop. 


Wtf. Huhu. Sunflowers. :(( 07.14.2022


My photo album is now filled with sunflower


Smell it until I activate my allergies. 


Free time for fixing blog and photo blog. 


I plan to read a book this month. 


There’s something satisfying when you really write it down on paper. 


#Ozark 


I was just thinking about it then I was able to do it after 5pm. I needed that little escape / me-time. Good thing I did made it happen or I will probably regret today. 07.19.2022


Done with a quick project and hello allergies. #21 07.20.2022 / Looks like it will not turn out the way I wanted it to - 07.23.2022 00:41


Weekend. 


Hibernation 


Then the world gone crazy 


Oh this one is a lot shorter than I thought. 


This month was fast


Happy birthday, Tita Bing. 


I started to read a book but I’m hooked on TV series. 


This router need to be changed. Huhu 


Forgot to wear a mask because I don’t want to get wet in this rain just like a typhoon. 


Ahhh I miss no-mask-fresh-air in El Nido


#dream. A Twenty One Pilots tour and I was with Jenna. What is this. Huhu. Don’t come near Asia yet. Haha 


29% on my current book


Purchased Good Notes which I’ve been avoiding for a year now then I realized that it is really not for me at least for the moment. 


Hoping that I will get that kind of call again. 


Waiting game. 


Found a new alternative and I’m glad it worked out


Craving for Mcdo nuggets 


As much as I crave food, I don’t want to order right away 


This month was so quick. 


Sunflower confused me so much. 






No comments:

Post a Comment