Monday, October 11, 2021

Book . The Anthropocene Review

 





I will never be able to know this book if it wasn't because of the interview of John Green with Saab. 

Gave this book 4 stars

Started reading this book August 23 and I just finished it today, October 11,2021.

Took me a while because of reality and so much distraction

I decided to read a non-fiction just because maybe I will be able to accomplish a lot more reading but with how long this took me to finish, maybe I'll read some fiction again or maybe a young adult one.

Even I'm very much aware that the upcoming month will be so much busier than the past ones.

I'll make time for it because I also want to accomplish my goodreads challenge which is 5 books this year where I thought that I will be able to do 10.

At least I read some than nothing though I can't lie that TV is a very strong competition. 





“There is some comfort for me in knowing that life will go on even when we don’t. But I would argue that when our light goes out, it will be Earth’s greatest tragedy, because while I know humans are prone to grandiosity, I also think we are by far the most interesting thing that ever happened on Earth.”

The Anthropocene Review | John Green 



















No comments:

Post a Comment