Sunday, May 23, 2021

On Repeat . Scaled and Icy

Scaled and Icy by Twenty One Pilots


Where to start with my opinion on this album? I’m loving it more when I start to listen to it over again and again. 

I was honestly scared when they started to tease this album just because of the colors involved. Yes just that little detail. Most especially when they released “Shy Away” that I just listened to it like once or twice just because I can’t see where this album is going. 

Then it was released and I can’t stop listening to it. 

Couple of weeks ago, prior to this album, I decided to purchase ticket to the online show and man, no regrets. It was one of the best show after so long. I know it is easily to look for previous shows by artists we like but even online this whole new level of performance from Twenty One Pilots is insane. I can’t handle how they perform certain song and I even crying when they played Car Radio. :(

Our internet was also busted at 7am and the show will start by 8am. I was on panic mode to be honest and I can’t even view the website on my phone. Super thankful that there was no limit on hotspot. Not sure if it was just yesterday or not but I was able to finish the one hour show with just hotspot. 

Still can’t pick a favorite. 

This album also reminds me of After Laughter. I’m dancing with this album and the color pallet! 

I know that this is much far from the previous albums but it’s worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment