Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Book . The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck By Mark Manson



Been wanting to read this for so long and when I finally did, I forgot to write a review or what was my opinion. 

This also took me awhile to finish since I keep on skipping it for some days. I started reading it by March 28 and finished by April 13 that is quite too long for this book. 

This is somehow effective, I know there are bad reviews about this book but when you analyze it, you will realize that it got so much sense. If you don’t like it then maybe it is not just for you. 

This is also a book that made me hook on one chapter because it mentioned something about the Philippines that I didn’t know. Maybe it was taught in school that I’m not just paying attention but I believe that it was never mentioned to me. I had to find out on this book. 

I like how it reminds you to not give a fuck to non sense stuff. 

I like how it tackled “entitled” people. 

This is one of the book that I got so many highlights as well.  

Here are some of my highlighted lines:

“Don’t hope for a life without problems”

“Problems never stop; they merely get exchanged and/or upgraded”

“Pain serves a purpose”

“Happiness requires struggle”

“There is a freedom and liberation in commitment”

“Trust is the most important ingredient in any relationship”

“Entitlement isolates us”




No comments:

Post a Comment