Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Sunset


 I don't usually have time to watch or observe the sunset but when I do, I do take pictures.

Sunsets are my jam and I usually missed it because of work but no regrets it's just I'm jealous of people who have photos to post or just to look back or maybe just there on their phone gallery.

It makes me feel good to witness a beautiful cloud formation what more an orange sky or a pink one during sunsets

I miss the beach and just looking out there where the sky meets the sea and there's nothing else in between.

One reason why I ask for sunset photos or even just the sky of different places or just wherever you are. For now that I can't travel. That somehow I wish that I can go to MOA to catch one.


Ahhh.... My love for the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment