Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Random . September 2020

 


I’m being so anxious knowing that it is already ber- month and we are still like this. 


Manner. 


I was pressured even I wasn’t being pressured. That’s why I know I don’t need to do something I’m not into. 


600 words are better than nothing. 


Since I’m not into watching lately, hopefully I will be able to read soon.


Weird dreams but somehow I like it. 


Can’t stop opening Instagram. 


Theres too much time to reflect. 


I guess we are going back to the usual normal. 


I hate using ball pens 


Is it still valid to feel bad for some action that I regret 12 years ago?


I miss you everyday, Papa. 09.11.2020


Too much anxiety 


I hope it is easy to build something as much as it is easy to destroy things. 


Trying to figure out my impromptu schedule for a busy weekend. 


As much as I’m scared, I have to deal one day at a time. #21 


Social media detox. 


This is a different level of frustration 


I don’t want to overthink things but there will always be the fear of the unknown. 


Why do I keep on hearing sad songs. 


Whether we are ready or not, it will really affect the people we will left behind. 


You don’t need tears of other people to know your worth. 


My song choices will be so weird for you. 


When you forgot to take extra precautions. I’m the greatest silent eavesdropper. 


That was a good tech distraction. #AppleEvent 


My heart is so happy to be back in Cubao.


It was just yesterday when we were in Cubao but it feels like forever ago already.


It was possible to be silent and a little bit quiet was nice. I'm asking myself on how long it will be. Lol


Bleached my hair just because I'm bored. 


Because of a throwback photo, I ended up with 2 hours video call with the Chikababes. No regrets. That was 2 hours of sanity.


Bleached my hair without the colors that I wanted so I ordered some hair dye. Excuse my bleach hair for a moment.


Everyone is hating me because I hate noisy people. 


It isn't a healthy competition anymore. Why waste time about it and this current reality should wake you up.


Let’s try to catch up on my TV series.


And just like that I’m almost done with #TheBlacklist


“Sometimes there’s no choice” - Raymond Reddington #TheBlacklist S07E18


Will there be any chance that Samsung will make a cheaper S10e style


I'm done with #TheBlacklist and that last episode is so good and glad that they were able to finish that. It was always so good to see that group. 


New series, #Ratched.


Dentist . 


One day, people will just forget how cautious they are today. 


It Will be October in a few days. What?! How come we are still like this. This year totally taken away from us.


So good to validate on myself that there are things that people don't know that I do.


I usually bake for the people at home and there are two outcomes; 1)if it’s really good it will be gone instantly and 2) it’s not good at all. Haha


So you have time to binge watch tv series or whatever you watch, why not give time to learn how to do stuff that you really need to know online. People who doesn’t give time to important stuff to learn but have more time to browse Facebook and watch series for hours. 


When they see Facebook as a threat. Lol. Kindly address the real problems here, sir.


Thankful for some extra days before deadlines. 


Writing “October” scares me somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment