Monday, December 31, 2018

2018



There are some vivid memory of early this year. This year I decided to make a trip to Jakarta a month away from the concert of Paramore. Met some very nice people because of that impulsive decision, visited Jakarta twice since the February show was cancelled. 

Can't remember much but all I know was, I invested most of my time keeping track with Paramore while waiting for August. Then been so broke after it. Lol. I saw Halsey too and I fall in love with her even more. 

Been to Palawan for Tita Bing's 60th birthday party. Then come back 2 months later for her funeral. Palawan trip was already different when we all came back there so as to future trips. 

November was a huge challenge for the family too since my grandmother was getting weak each day and she passed on December 3rd. She was also rushed to ICU the day I was scheduled to fly to Palawan for Tita's birthday but my mom said go and for Tita Bing, I pushed it through. No regrets. I'm sure people will also understand if only they knew. 

Whatever have an ending maybe ended this year. Some might hate 2018 while some love it so much that they don't want to let this year go. It might be an ending for some but it's also a beginning for others. 

I was rereading my monthly rants and one thing for sure, I lost me-time this year. Meaning I lost a day on reflecting on what happened every event. To be honest until know I'm lost, I'm just really forcing myself to write this up so for the sake of reflection and to release some crazy thoughts. I think that I wasn't able to grieve for losing 2 women who's an inspiration on different aspects. 

This year was a challenge and it is continuing to challenge me even on its last days. As always a year is one roller coaster ride. I literally forget to mention some important but I'm still and forever be thankful for the laughter and sadness of this year. It was a great experience and a lesson even this last month was all rushing. Time won't slow down and the universe doesn't want us to have down time. My ending, no time to reflect and I feel like 24 hours in not enough. 

There are so many to mention but all I got was some recent memories. Some of it I already let go. 

One highlight is that I really tried to get rid of Facebook but I consider is as an open communication for some like classmate from grade school, high school and most especially college. It's still a major role for most people but I control my usage, that's a huge effort. It was this year when I was bashed by someone on social media. It was terrible. 

I hit the most rock bottom of my life.

But I got my way back on my track even it's a little bumped. 

I got 5 tattoos in one session after 2 years. It was satisfying. 

Even on the last day of this year, I think it's rushing to the end. 

One last, sorry if somehow I disappointed you. Also, thank you to the people who believed.

I think this is enough for my year-end post. 

Whether you had a happy or sad 2018, let's just be thankful for it. There is really something nice despite of the bad ones. 

Wishing us all strength and guidance from above for 2019. 

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment