Sunday, April 15, 2018

Weirdo.




M told me that it's weird on how I love commuting and not just book an Uber or Grab or just take a cab. 

Commuting in Manila truly sucks but I guess the reason why I enjoyed it is that, I don't travel much daily since I'm just at hometown most of the time and I just really enjoy the little things. And if you don't have a car to drive, why not learn to enjoy a bus or a jeep trip. 

Some close and even a lot of people will not get it why I enjoy commuting. The only reason is that, I love it when it's at night and I do hate it too sometimes but really it's about how you are going to enjoy anything out of everything. Advantage is that I know how to get from point a to be without just having the choice of a cab or an Uber or Grab and living in this country, that's a must.

It is definitely a down time for me since I'm out from my little box when I'm wandering outside hometown.

I already said it before but I really like being a normal person out here. People may judge from my physical looks but they don't really know me at all. I like that, being normal with strangers it keeps me sane. Mingling with people who have life in the metro on a daily basis is an experience, I love observing them too.  

Me-time is usually like that. I got time to reflect my life and all the situation that's on my shoulder even on commuting and on traffic. I don't have easy access to a beach just watch sunset without all the distraction. Alone time in the city is the answer and also the late night stays at 24 hours fast food chains are my favorite. Walking few blocks at home court also is a me-time. 

I know it's insane that I like commuting on the city. Another way to observe people and to be aware of anything that's happening out there. 

Some may know what I do when I'm out but mostly don't. So if you saw me wandering outside hometown, welcome to my unfiltered life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment