Friday, April 13, 2018

Outside.



Lately, I had been staying at home and to be honest my introvert self is happy. I'm battling with going out or staying in but staying in wins for the past month. I do enjoy just lying down while watching my favorite series and at the same the resting my brain from all the stressor of my life. 

Ever since I came back from Indonesia, I haven't had a me-time not until today when I was forced to go out and I just remembered how it was fun going out alone and wander out of hometown. 

Of course there's a disadvantage of being out since I have to eat this and that (lol) but it's really good for my sanity, it's really healthy for my brain for me not to break down. 

I believe I already written a lot about my realizations when I'm outside and alone and it still applies every single time. Same realization and sometimes even at the same place but for sure never the same people around. 

A lot of people even the close ones will never understand why I love doing this but if ever you happen to see me outside hometown and not doing work stuff, welcome to my outside world where I'm mostly just being me. 

I'll be back in hometown tonight and hopefully I will not be crying when I get there because it means I'll be there for no one knows how long until I go back out and have my down time.

032118 

No comments:

Post a Comment