Sunday, June 14, 2015

At a Tattoo Shop


You can read my latest tattoo on this post

My schedule was 5PM and this will be my first time at Pao and Igin's tattoo parlor (shit I put shop on one post on instagram. Haha. Its not a shop! Lels. Does it matter? Haha)

I'll just put here my story that day because it was such a fun-steady-hang-out. 

I was supposed to be with Dap but they're scheduled to watch a movie and my nephew wasn't here when I was about to leave so I'm again alone when I should brought someone who wants to witness it. The next day, I was saying it to Alaine and she had nothing to do that night. Bummer, I should've asked her. 

I arrived there a little after 5PM and we are just catching up with a few things and they mentioned that someone inquire earlier when Regine was printing my star and setting up, a girl came and they said they want a tattoo and since I'm just having a little piece this time they can squeeze them up as far as they will just have a small one. 

Her friend came a little later and I don't know if that's nervousness or what but they're so talkative! Haha I remember when I wanted my first tattoo I was nervous but at the same time I'm so into it that I'm so excited and I was just smiling big when I was being tattooed. 

When they decided to stay and go for their first tattoo, I was just about to start my session and we are already saying that it doesn't hurt that bad. We almost trip on them when I told Regine that I think I should shout when she starts but we decided not to because they might run fast. Haha. 

Took my session for 30 minutes but I already told them that I will stay and I figured out that I have nothing to do for the rest of the day so I stayed and we just hang out while they're being tattooed. 

We talk random stuff and when Myla was done, her friend was next then she said that it doesn't hurt that bad and she was already thinking of getting another one. We are joking about it because she was done like 15 minutes ago and she's already thinking of another! Haha. I swear they have list of tattoos on their phone on what to get. Haha. She was thinking of putting her name or the symbol of Virgo.   

For the whole session of her friend she was just thinking on what to get and she decided on the sign of Virgo. Where to put it we suggest on wrist part and she put it on the outer wrist. 

I have a few list of tattoos and thinking on the spot on where to put it and what to get is not highly recommendable because you might regret it at the end. That's why I think about my tattoos longer than I should be like when I'm bored I do think of my next one and my reasons. Sometimes, I do browse #tattoo on instagram or read Inked Mag or Inked Girls or search celebrities with tattoos. 

Think about it not just twice or thrice before getting a tattoo. 

It was fun hanging out with them at the shop just a chill night. 

Thank you again Pao and Igin for letting me stay at the shop after my session. Till next time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment