Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Random . March 2015

posted late because I'm out yesterday 


Wow. That was very unexpected. #17

We saw each other this time. It was the right thing to happen at the right time and maybe the right place. Weird but it was good. I know you're happy, I saw it but the emotional attachment between us will never go away. Maybe its good to say that we are in good terms now. #17 - 03.02.15

Maybe she knows or not but should I really care about it?

Perfect closure maybe. Eye to eye for seconds, almost trying to say something but nothing comes out (somethings are better left unsaid), just a nod and a sincere smile. Closure. That's it. I'll accept that even there were gazillion unanswered questions before. Thankful that it also ended between us (just like 10 years ago), not too many people, no one saw us looking straight at each other, no distraction. Feels like it was just the both of us and everything stopped. Surreal but I'll take it. Thank you. #17 - 03.02.15

I still miss you everyday because what we had isn't bullshit, it was fucking real. There are reason why once in this life we were best friends and I admit, the connection was still there. It will never go away, I guess. #17

Baby steps but yesterday was already a huge step for me. Whatever the next step will be, I'm ready. #17

It was really nice to have that moment. Just like before, everything was just between us. It will be hard for me to move on from this because feels like I waited for it for so long. #17

MANTRA!!!!!! Hahaha. Permission please!

Seriously? You make me laugh so hard!

I bet you will forget your name too.

Simple questions should have uncomplicated answers.

I've watched half of the 50 Shades of Grey movie and .... Still, books over movies!

There's so much to tell if people will just ask most especially if they really care.

I'm not perfect and I'm not trying to be one, I just want to be nice to everyone. Unfortunately, they see whatever they want to see.

People are too blind.

Don't go there! I'm too fragile!

That reading makes me understand Papa more. I miss you everyday! - 03.08.15

I'm so not into that side of this world.

I wrote something after watching Love, Rosie. Too many triggered the emotion that have been sleeping inside me. 

Popular people have memories through their videos online, TV shows, interviews while most of us just witness through our eyes, trying to save it on our brain and trying to replay it for our memories. Trying to remember every detail even though its hard because as time goes by, it was slowly fading on our memory.

When you need to talk about feelings to someone even its full of shame on your part, do it. You don't want to regret it at the end. #love

We never got a chance to talk about it because we took time for granted and now we never had a chance to talk and maybe never will. But we both know there's a lot more to talk about. #conflicts

Its always fun to watch a basketball game.

I'm going back to somewhere nice. Soon.

Some people don't see when you're hurting inside for years because they just don't care.

Uh, what does that dream means? So confusing. - 03.15.15

11 months. #MANTRA!!!!

Watching PBA is not a total pressure to us unlike when its UAAP season. Dude! I'm anxious days before a game! Haha.

That's not a good joke most especially if I really want that permission. #mantra

Finally, I was able to give Pia my super overdue gift. And I'll miss her even though we don't see each other that much, she's a good friend. See you someday, Pretty P! Thank you for the time you gave to me earlier, it's better than not seeing you before you leave. Love you! - 03.18.15

It's hard to leave most especially if you are doing something for others every month and if you know you owe some people so much and the only thing to give back is be there for them and never leave. In general, when you think of others first before yourself. You really need to sacrifice a bunch of things.

Good thing for other people they have the opportunity and someone plans something for them.

It's bitter sweet but if you know how fucked up the system here, all you wanted is leave. But we have different situations in life so it will never be the same for the both of us. Sacrifice.

Try to see the big picture. Most people don't want to because they're "living the life".

I don't like that side because I'm not into it and I don't like doing something that my heart isn't happy about. I may not like the ending which is not being myself.

Its easy to bash someone most especially if you don't know everything about them.

Sadly, its the bad side of social media.

I know better so I know what the right thing to do.

Uhm, no one owns it so I don't see any problem about it.

2 words or 1 or the bars? I'm having second thoughts on my original plan.

Girls season 4 finale is one of the best finale. I can't wait for season 5.

Who cares when its always sunny in this country, I ordered a Charlavail beanie! - 03.25.15

I'm now cutting every stuff that's not too important so I can save.

Are you inspired with my not-so-good dip dye? Because your hair color just matches mine. Hehe. By the way, I'm having a haircut this week and a new Hair Dye-ary post, soon. #17 - 03.25.15

The Mindy Project season 3 finale is also a good one! I love seeing the ex-boyfriends! Haha. Renew it, please!

I cut my own hair. Thank you, youtube for teaching me how to cut my own hair with layers. Haha. More details on my next hair dye-ary post. :)

Is it weird that I'm so proud of myself? Looking back without anybody noticing my effort, dedication, life experience in general makes me want to tear up a little and give myself some life-awards. I know my dad knows and I think I'm making him so proud. I miss you, daddy! (This is the only thing that can make me feel better when everyone is judging).

People don't look on the past, they look into the 'now' without noticing that now is happening because of the past. Moreover, we all are different. Living in a different situation, living different lives and having different life decisions. Stop comparing.

I dreamt of two people and I think its time to pay them a visit next month when I originally planned to visit them this month. If I'm going to visit them soon then I should make up my mind now.


THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 5 FINALE WAS INSANELY AMAZING. THE BEST FINALE SO FAR. 

OKAY FINE. EVERY SEASON FINALE IS AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment