Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hair Dye-ary . Cut and Color

I'm really planning to have a hair cut couple of weeks ago and the day I'm all set to go to a parlor, every parlor was already closed because it was graduation season. Maybe it was the right sign because I don't really know what hair cut I wanted to get if they asked me. Then I took it as a sign that I should really cut my own hair just like I did before. Instead of paying a hair dresser, I just bought an ordinary scissor and search online video on how to cut my own hair with layers. 



At first, I don't understand how it will have a layer but then I get it. All of the videos that I watched just do the same thing but no one actually explained more details and I just need to discover it by myself. I did what was said on the videos and I was like "screw it, it's just a hair and it will grow back" if I do something bad but I didn't, though I cut the bangs short enough because I secure my pony tail near my scalp. Next time I'll not include my upper hairline so it will not be too short and I'm planning on buying a scissor for the hair so I will not be using an ordinary scissor but it was okay to use as long as it can cut. Haha


Also, I made sure that I already have a new jars of Manic Panic on my hands before a hair cut. It was always hard to choose from different colors on what to try next but since the two jars that was left in me was both neon (Electric Banana and Electric Lizard) I decided to get something dark but noticeable and a bit way far from the range of orange, brown and yellow since my hair is on that range when its faded. Sadly, both neon are not good together. Since 2013, I really wanted to try a good green but it wasn't available by then so I end up with Electric Lizard but it's not what it was if my hair just end up on brownish after bleach. I'm always afraid on bleaching part because I don't want to burn my hair. :/ So, I ordered Venus Envy and Cleo Rose because I fell in love with pink since the Hot-Hot-Pink-jar-days which was 2012. 


Since, my hair is still a faded orangey I can't bleach it again so I just retouched it with my new purchase.

the result of doing my own haircut

I love the combination and it was the perfect green! YAY! I'm happy with it and I can't wait to bleach again soon. 

 Since it's summer here, almost everyone is joining the hair-dye-bandwagon and its always good to go with a different color than the usual. Been doing that since 2012. 

For the record, since I started dyeing my hair it was never all black again and I guess it will never go back to all-black again. 

Thank you, Jane of funkystreaks.com . :)



Did you see that shooting star tonight?
Were you dazzled by the same constellation?
Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me?
I think you and the Moon and Neptune got it right
'Cause now I'm shining bright, so bright
Bright, so bright

Bright | Echosmith

No comments:

Post a Comment