Wednesday, March 26, 2014

FYI, I'm a Girl . NYX Butter Lipstick or Matte?

1st Haul for 2014!!!
(Top to Bottom) Taffy, Hunk, Razzle, Mary Janes and Little Susie

This new products of NYX will be the death of me (my reaction before ordering). Fortunately, it will not because Matte still won over the Butter Lipsticks but I have to try the butter so I bought 'Mary Janes' and 'Little Susie' while my aunt bought 'Razzle', 'Taffy' and 'Hunk'. My cousin bought a Matte 'Siren' because she's so in love with anything purple and as her payment for my 'Pure Red', I chose 'Merlot'.

(Top to Bottom) Taffy, Hunk, Razzle, Mary Janes, Little Susie, Merlot and Siren

I'm happy that Mapshop have a lot of NYX products now unlike before when they don't have a purple shade of lipstick.

I was excited to try it when I saw the lip swatches unfortunately, I'm not a fan of glossy. It cost ₱300 ($7). I'm happy that I just got 2 shades because next time I'll rather buy the round lipstick than the butter lipstick but hey it will not hurt if you want to try it. Round Lipstick is cheaper too ₱190 ($4.50) and its just almost the same.

I recommend it if you want something like the Butter Gloss and Xtreme Lip Cream in a tube. 

follow up post

"Never stop me for trying" - Tony | NCIS S11E05


No comments:

Post a Comment