Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Random . September 2026


ber months


Don’t be my reminder when you have to remind yourself first.


"couple goals". lol - 09.02.2026


"he's lucky to have such ...." WHAT. lol I wish - 09.02.2026


Mind blown. #story


Bacs in my dream!


M sent me a message? #dream


to get out or not


Oh well it rained so wasn’t able to leave might as well finish Breaking Bad this weekend.


Breaking Bad is probably the only show I didn’t search on who will be killed or not. Lol


will there be changes on my blood work? - 09.07.2026


last episode of Breaking Bad and I haven't search the ending. lol


The saddest thing about it is maybe someone is silently waiting for a good result on my behalf. Oh well.


my brain is elsewhere that I forgot the other stuff on my calendar. lol


I’m back catching up to 2 Broke Girls and I’m laughing so hard!!!


So tempting to get the a new phone but …. Ugh


#dream M sent someone for me to help with something and he calls him after but can't even try calling me? weird.


How unfair that we don’t discover our full personalities early in life that somehow you can’t just change course instantly.


so much to do but I'm so distracted for UAAP already!


#dream so much happening with friends


damn I missed that sale!!!


one more hour till opening!!! #UAAP


#UAAP Opening!!!!


too much distraction . . . .


cram


impulsive or deserve? lol - 09.15.2026 12:25


Now what?


3 months later same day, same time, same anxiety. Damn it.


When you just want to enjoy something but the universe says no. Ugh


Fck


Mix emotions knowing I’m on the last season of #2BrokeGirls


Finally I can delete all my QR codes on my photos now that I can create a pass  #iOS27


panic mode but everyone seems relaxed


so how long will I be on hold on this call


Lousy play, DLSU


When there's a thing that's holding you back. Haay.


Everything is already delay why would I expect something to be on time. Lol


Most likely, wake me up when September ends.


Sometimes even the devil on my shoulder asks "what the fuck are you doing" - tumblr


how can you explain the connection of the current to a past traumatic experience and yes, its possible if you ever wonder


Sisig for dinner 🤤


playing some NFG songs today. RIP Chad Gilbert. 09.21.2026


I'm so ditching android from now on. lol


sometimes it make sense on why you don't want to talk to me


Everyone is so excited with the burgundy when literally the product (red) was the OG.


Badly need a distraction. Ugh 09.22.2026


Dear self, you are so annoying. #72


Damn it. 


“Yes, realistically you don’t have to” —- boogsh 09.23.2026


uh what just happened, self? - #72 09.24.2026 00:33


huh. ? #confused lol


you are not AI right? Because I know you are real. Lol


Well I hope this topic will come up with your therapist and I hope you listen.


Last few episodes of #2BrokeGirls


"even I know, there's a line between emotion and fate" - Love and Pain | NFG


"life is made of the paths we cross and the reasons we cross them are infinite" - Hayley Williams


yeah that will be easy but I do have trust issue with systems.


Shang with the dude as for her late birthday celebration


Cubao


I know better what to read and not and this article is full bs why did I spent time reading that


Revisiting a month old decision


Last episode of #2BrokeGirls 🥲


If I can be one step ahead, I usually do.


Stat sheet of this game is crazy. Congrats, TAMS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment