weekend rest
what is this film that I started to watch. lol
"always :)" #72 08.03.2026 01:02
Apple Pay!!!! Finally!!!!
Cardio core
And Apple Pay works!!!
Always a good conversation with you. #72
Rainy weekend and a black out curtain. Love it.
yoga on this rainy day
a few hours with no rain, lets walk.
you thinking out loud can somehow create chaos when you don't see how it work.
15 years. I miss you. #dad 08.10.2026
cramming but thankful for extra days but not for stress. lol
if you really let them know then I wonder what they think or maybe not anymore. doesn't matter anyways.
family dinner
have to figure out this time management this week. it's been draining.
getting a help from someone I dont trust? uhmm I'm not so sure about that
so how many more days with this rainy weather
it's been raining for days and "The Last House" is still the no. 1 show on Netflix. go figure
I want to avoid it but it also makes me curious but my anxiety says no. Can I still say no?
if you know his effort will you still avoid / hate him
manipulated might be the right term than "played" #5
Errands today so tomorrow we somehow chill
I almost slipped, twice!
somehow there is still good in this town
Thursday cram
It’s official I can’t risk to close my laptop anymore
The level of comfort on these conversations. 😅 #72 08.15.2026 10:23
#dream The stare that can kill and can … #72 08.14.2026
finally the sun is out after a week of rain - 08.15.2026
After weeks of not being able to walk outside because of the weather, we did 2KM. - 08.15.2026
Happy Birthday to my favorite person. 🥳 - 08.16.2026
1KM walk when there’s no rain with Gray for the 1st time. - 08.16.2026
Such disrespectful but it also just show how you are so narcissistic. So don’t wait for my response or else you can for some days or weeks. Lol #5
And it’s raining again.
6% of my book after half a month of not reading is good for now.
a n x i e t y. . . . . .
no chill Monday.
#dream demanding for some catch up! #72 08.18.2026
oh you finally ask the right question. lol #5
2 on going chats? a much needed distraction from the narcissist!!! lol
what a weird weather. it is already sunny and now rain with strong winds? what is happening and now it is sunny again.
blocked. #5
I just appreciate the small packaging of chips or anything that should be consumed moderately
Cleaning up my mess #5
Don’t bring a plus one if they aren't invited. Don't even ask permission of course they will say it is okay even it is not. Boundaries.
here we go with your games and I don't know what will be the next move
awkward, confusion and frustration #72 08.22.2026
Feels good to be able to write something again.
Finished #SterlingPoint today. Next #BreakingBad
I’ll just binge watch anything so that the urge to buy something unnecessary will be killed. Lol
Do I even have a rest day
Why do people on their phone all the time. What do you actually do still Facebook? lol
I will be dreaming of that hug forever. #72
I used to shut down everything and I’m doing it again
last chapter of my current book. yay! I'll choose something page turner for the next one. 08.24.2026
letters on draft!
"a relationship where flirting doesn't stop just because we've already fallen in love"
12th book, done! Finally after a month and so. 08.24.2026
And just like that you are being buried alive
The curse ?
I typed a possible blog post but I don’t know what happened it got deleted. Maybe not meant to be written.
August - you never fail to make me hate you a bit
Power outage and a cranky data. Great.
perfect time for replying! #72 08.27.2026
procrastination . . .
all nighter it is
deep.
6 hours call with the bebe girl
Yoga!
Finally I got to see the Gilas game tonight and it makes me miss MOA Arena and some live basketball game.
“Are you crazy?” Yeah crazy for you. Lol #72 08.30.2026 21:22
Can’t wait for UAAP
one month of not posting on tumblr!
UAAP September schedule is out!
what holiday?
No comments:
Post a Comment