Friday, September 20, 2024

Book . Passion


Back-to-back “book” post. Who is she. Lol. Read this book immediately after writing that short review of the previous book. 

Such a slow start and I’m not sure where is this going. 

Find it creepy too but if you are lacking on one senses then you have to make use of what you have. 

I’m curious to where is this going too

-

Omg. I just needed a break from reality and this gave me that. I loved it even though it was somehow a guessing game at the first part but the suspense paid it really well because it was explained in details eventually. 


This is a start of another book series but I’m somehow not giving in on reading book series immediately anymore. 


Somehow staying away as well to love story or young adult because at some point this book made me cry every single time I read it. Most especially when something happened that’s kind of relatable or somehow mirrored some personal experience. 


Gave this book 5 stars on Goodreads and if you’re trying to find the next book then this is it. 


Love Molly McAdams ever since Taking Chances also that book if you haven’t yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment