Sunday, June 30, 2024

Random . June 2024

 



Taking some break tonight


Ended Season 6 of #Dexter and we now on Season 7 


What the fuck was that dream 


#dream Chikababes are watching basketball but I’m trying to buy food so I missed some minutes or a full quarter. Lol 


Sunday in Cubao! 


Kitchie Nadal, FTW!!! Started at 7:30PM ended at 10PM 


Whew! 


We live in a world where everyone needs to be gas up so they will fucking move


Took advantage of 6.6 so I shouldn’t be ordering stuff online for the next few months. Lol 


Unexpected run but let’s go 


Some og plan should’ve been done today oh well till the time is right


Of course the whiners don’t want to be left behind 


Brain with a heart


Dreaming of my next travel but then until last minute I haven’t book our accommodation.


Let’s be productive today 


If only I can tell you the truth but y’all have to wait for a few more days


Slow Sunday morning at home the only thing missing is a beautiful view 


Too much sugar at this time of the day 


Lets do this. 


Where is my earphones. Huhu


Didn’t anticipated that Antipolo traffic!! 


5AM and still wide awake after working


I’m a professional eavesdropper. Lol 


Slept another hour trying to figure out a dream but I wasn’t able to


Wasn’t able to close my exercise ring for the first time in years. Huhu 


Brain aneurysm to a creative mind seems so odd. RIP Cj - 06.19.2024 

 

Not satisfied with the Yabu serving today or maybe it was just because I tried a new one 


It’s going to be a long day and I’m still here crying at 3AM 


When you are so hyped but people are so chill. WTF! Haha 


I do try to text with full words but some people still can’t understand instructions


When you thought that everything is doing good then there’s the shit. Why the fuck you still complain. 


I can wake up early as long as I have some purpose to wake up early or else I’ll sleep in. Lol


Another day to lose faith in humanity


Too much thoughts but I’m freaking tired 


Faith in humanity tested and proven when meets the greatest evil of this lifetime. 


Just fucking tired with everything in this world 


Under Paris is making me miss scuba diving 


You’ve been considered “family” but then you betrayed them. 


Another batch of monsters


Never apologize for breaking down. 


Suddenly it feels 2015 all over again


10 years later feels like we are back to square one 


One way or another we can’t take a break we just have to do it because we don’t have any other choice.


Why were you questioning my decision when I already planned. Lol


It’s not unfair if it is for everyone’s safety 


Last conversation was a year ago. 06.27.2024


Wore some pants just to sleep. Haha


Overdue sickness good thing I know what to do now with this light cold and cough. 


A movie that was more on talking and the thrill will be at the last part. Lol 


Dinner with fam at home and suddenly the humidity kicks in 


This month was so exhausting hopefully the next ones will not anymore


This might be one of the shorter rants I made in a month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment