Sunday, March 26, 2023

Book . The Mountain Is You



At first this book was good and I was reading the reminders or affirmation that I badly need on certain days. 


Sometimes it feels like this is your friend who tells stories again and again. Redundancy which at some point you will never notice but reading it loud will make you aware.  


Feels like some sentences are tongue twister and not as meaningful as it should be. I have to read some sentence again and again just to get the point and it also jump from one topic to another quickly. 


While I was updating my reading progress on Goodreads, I decided to read reviews and all along I was not alone experiencing such. 


I should’ve not read this after Atomic Habits, this kind of book is the reason why I do hiatus on reading so I’ll read something exciting next. 


I still learn some things from this book but you can also read those inspirational quotes anywhere. 


No comments:

Post a Comment