Saturday, January 28, 2023

January 1 2023




Relatives decided to do a roadtrip in Tanay and even that it was a Sunday when I mostly preferred to rest up, I decided to go.


Is Tanay the new Tagaytay? Maybe 


It is more accessible to us than Tagaytay and I love that province road trip 


We ate at Wyndell’s Al Fresco, good food and wide selection. 


Then they want to have coffee at Palpitate Coffee Tanay and I tell you to never go there on a weekend and on a holiday. Not good for you vehicle. Lol Yes, the view is nice but you don’t want to sacrifice your car condition just because for coffee and the place got limited tables which for sure can’t accommodate weekend goers. Sorry but not really and not because I’m not a coffee lover, I love places with good view but not this one. 


Personally, I needed that roadtrip. 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment