Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Space

I'm really trying my best to be a somewhat minimalist as far as I can. As part of growing up and as I'm already out of school for 11 years this year, I want to get rid of a space occupied by papers from college. 

I was planning to get another desk or drawer but then I remember to finally use the space that was just consumed by papers that I don't use anymore. 

I plan to do it maybe a day or two because I originally want to check it one by one but it was a lot. I already got empty boxes and when I was just listening to a webinar, I started to remove them and put it on the boxes. 



I can’t believe that it took me 11 years. Lol but seriously, it's about time. I still have 2 space where I store some old paper bags and one for the my gadgets boxes but I think that will be there to whenever. At least they're inside and not just a clutter that I see daily. 

I'm pretty happy with the result. 

I still want to do a work space but I don't have a proper space anymore. Maybe when I do a major revamp but I doubt that it will happen soon. 

I also declutter some clothes and my shirts are mostly plain now. 

I'm challenging myself to not purchase a bag, shoes and too much clothes this year and not until I should get rid of my current shirts because it's time to replace them. 

Just a little update and a life proof. 


We dont need a "new year" just to start or change something.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment