Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Book . Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?

 


I badly want to read this for years and just when I’m about to finish the book, I realized that it was released 10 years ago! 


I love Mindy Kaling ever since I started watching The Mindy Project. 


While I was on the first part of the book, I honestly can hear her saying all of it. Weird, I know. 


When I was really reading something about own experience of the author, I’m always having a hard time to finish it. At some point of books like this, you will get bored. 


It took me a month to finish this book and excuse the holiday season, it was a busy one. 


Will I recommend this book? Yeah sure if you know who is Mindy Kaling but if not, probably not unless you have a very wide open understanding of people that you will not judge someone on what their stories are. 


I rated it 4 start even I got bored at some parts but not gonna lie she is really funny. I learned from her even when I was watching The Mindy Project. I love that show. 


Watch it if you haven’t yet.


“No one ever wants to hear how stressed out anyone else is, because most of the time everyone is stressed out.” 

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? | Mindy Kaling 



No comments:

Post a Comment