Friday, December 31, 2021

Painful Snake

 Story time but how to start? 


I will never let the year 2021 to pass without me getting a tattoo. 


After 2018, I finally committed to “at least one tattoo per year” but it seems that December will always be the tattoo month. Even December stressed me out lately and I’m slowly starting to hate it, I don’t have much time to unwind and mostly I’m out of ideas on what tattoo to get unless I like and need to get a specific tattoo then I will but not during summer season. 


A few days before Christmas I finally messaged my tattoo artist on details but this time I don’t have plans. I just want to get a tattoo and I need it before end of the year. I didn’t told him that though. Ever since I got the skull he already made it ready if ever we will plan to continue it and his few suggestion is a snake. I’m so looking forward to it since I’m currently obsess with snakes because of the reptile people on Youtube. Unfortunately even it is easy to have a snake, I’ll pass since I’m not sure how really to take good care of them and the weather in here is very different which at some point, they do adjust. 


I was born under year of snake, btw. Which at some point I want to relate on why I like snakes. 


I planned an alternative if ever I will not be able to do my thigh but I can’t plan a tattoo quickly because I don’t like to end up regretting it years later. I had few small pieces but I’m in doubt so, NO. One reason why I pushed the continuation of the skull. 


One more reason why I want to get a tattoo for now is to feel something. I’ve been struggling from here and there in regard of all aspects of life. 2021 was full of surprises and like 2020, it still control us even it started to loosen up. 


2021 throw me some things that I didn’t expect to happen and by almost the end of the year, I made one major life decision. 


I wanted to make sure that I can still feel pain. That I’m still alive despite of everything. 


Physical pain is nothing compared to emotional pain. Take note of that. 


~


We agreed on the snake idea and now, how to execute but JT sent me some ideas already but it’s hard to plan it on chat. 

 

Went there before 8pm and we start by 10pm. Ended by 3am.  


Brain storming for 2 hours doesn’t hurt.





I love it. Even I wasn’t able to take much pictures because it was the most painful tattoo to date! Haha I was holding tightly on that chair and I can’t look at it longer while being outlined or shaded. I was planning to read a book or write something while it was happening but no. Haha the pain gods wants me to really feel something since I asked for it. Omg. Now, I do have an answer to the question “what is the most painful tattoo”. Lol. 


Don’t be fooled, the skull was already 2 years old. 


Till next session! Which I don’t know when. Haha 


ps. Let’s consider this as my 2021 year end post because I wasn’t able to reflect on my birthday and I don’t have much time to compose another one to reflect this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment