Friday, February 19, 2021

On Repeat . Flowers for Vases / descansos




When I’m already running out of albums to listen even that was impossible to me, Hayley Williams once again save us from this crazy world. 


2nd album for her solo career. Yes! Who would have thought. 


I’m a sucker for sad songs that it was not a surprise that I love this album. You can relate to some or not but sometimes you can definitely apply it to your own situations. There is also a love and hate relationship if you can relate to a song 100% or not. Sometimes it’s fun to listen even you can’t relate but this woman will always be relevant to me no matter what. I just know even she doesn’t know about me. 


I love this whole album to be honest. I can’t pick a favorite but there are some notable lines. 


When Hayley Williams saves us once again in this uncertain time of life. 


Thank you and congratulation on this Hayley and hopefully this will never be the last from you. :)


ps: been listening to this album since it was released 






No comments:

Post a Comment