Tuesday, May 19, 2020

On Repeat . Petals for Armor III

Petals for Armor by Hayley Williams



Can it be considered if I have no words for this album? 

There are a lot of very nice reviews about this album and I will be for sure biased as I’m a huge fan of this woman. 

Petals for Armor is one reason why I was able to survive the past month with this pandemic and I will be forever thankful for that. Isn’t it cool that Hayley Williams finally gave in on releasing her own album and it was released in a middle of pandemic. Memorable. 

The last 5 songs are released on May 8th and as we already indulge the first 10 songs, we are very well prepared for the last 5 songs. Hayley released it by part on purpose and after it was released we understand why she did that. It was nice to have something to look forward every week during quarantine. 

So for the last five song, my rank will be 

Crystal Clear
Pure Love
Watch Me While I Bloom
Sugar On The Rim
Taken

Not sure on when will I put the full album maybe soon and it’s going to be a while before I’ll move on from this part. 

Petals for Armor is almost out for a month now. If you haven’t listened, stream it now.


“I won’t give in to the fear” - Crystal Clear 

No comments:

Post a Comment