Saturday, December 30, 2017

Quick Getaway


A post shared by Aivrin Villamayor (@aeivryn) on


It's not really a getaway but it was planned months ago since a friend in college was about to get married.

It was a busy month (geez for all the post I'm doing busy is one of my always reason) lol

To be honest, even I'm already sure of going, I was about to back out last minute and I'm happy that I didn't back out.

If I was about to somewhere, I always tell myself that I shouldn't regret that decision most especially if it was full of fun. So much debate on my head whether to push this through or not but one thing is that, I wasn't able to see the people on the picture for 6-7 years!

I was nervous at first since I haven't seen them since 2010/2011 and it will be my first trip without my dude! how am I able to survive that's one of my question but I did and I really enjoyed that weekend.

Personally, it was a challenge since I was about to attend a wedding and how on earth to pack light when you're attending such event? but I did pack everything on my backpack with a blower and a hair iron in it! yay! It was a success and I'm so proud with that.

It was also an adventure most especially looking for place to rent at 5am. Olongapo is a familiar place since I've been there before and going back for a quick weekend with friends is an unforgettable one. Hopefully, I will be able to see them again soon not after years. :)

Congrats Faith and Fitz!


thank you to the friendly staff of http://www.thepalmtreeresort.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment