Friday, October 20, 2017

Generic Question

"Where is the love?"

People always ask such question because they feel so unloved but the thing is, for the person who is asking do you know what are you asking for? 


It’s a common mistake to ask other people but not asking ourselves first. Remember we should love ourselves first before we can love others. Love is such a huge word that it covers all the positivity on earth such as kindness, courage, strength, happiness, forgiveness and a lot more, its not just a simple question on where the love is.

Its easy to just ask or to say those words but it usually hard to convert it to actions. I did question myself about it couple of years ago trying to figure out on why I don’t feel loved and questioning if love exist. Apparently it is real and the first move that we should do is to love our self. Cliché as it is but it should start there.

It usually starts with yourself then you have to spread it like Nutella to the people who are surrounding you on your daily lives.

When I read it I started to wonder why you are asking such question. Are you begging for it? Are you literally just like me who doesn’t believe in love at one point and asking where is it? Do you feel unloved? Worst, your question can just be nothing.

Its hard to have the answer to the question most especially if you are focusing on the opposite. It will always be easy just to hate everything than make an effort to spread positivity, love, happiness, kindness, forgiveness. You can’t just ask for it and it will pop up in front of you, it takes a lot of courage to make love work.

Sometimes, we are just too busy building hate inside us that's why we can’t welcome love or maybe there’s no more space for love because of hate.

Love is not just about saying ‘I love you’, it takes a lot of pieces to build and its no joke.

I asked about it before and I’m very thankful for the universe that helped me to accept things and let go of hate. It’s a bit funny because my answer to your question is already written in my body for 3 years now.

Remember, it always start within us and it got a lot of work.

First things first, let go of hate and learn how to accept things.








No comments:

Post a Comment