Saturday, December 31, 2016

Random . December 2016



Let's not ruin my favorite month. 

Few more days before our mini vacation but why do I have the urge to pack already. Haha. 

I'm watching the Finals G2 and I'm already missing the UAAP. :( 1207

You should be learning by now from your own decisions. 

Isolation is much needed for me to be able to write. If that's possible to happen. 

Haircut. 1209

There's a satisfying and unsatisfactory with the result of my recent hair dye. 

When my haircut is a big surprise to everyone. Lol 

F*ck. That was one shit of slow motion. 

Down time, I don't want to have this but I'm having it right now. Maybe it's time to write all of this thoughts but then I can't find the right words. 

Stuck in traffic makes me crave the road in Romblon. 

Maybe it's not this place that we all hate, it's the people. 

Few more task then sleep and I can have my vacation. 

I've been out of the country for the first time and I didn't update from the trip because I was enjoying too much that I want to maximize everything with friends. I will just post everything on my day-to-day blog from that trip. (On January 2017)

Ever since we came back I was so tired from all the walking that I spend too much time sleeping and of course being too busy with all the holiday craze and then weekend. Too much pending but I'll try to start now since I will be busy with work for a few days before the weekend again and hopefully I'll be celebrating my birthday in between. 

Merry Christmas! 

Officially, jetlag. 

Happy birthday, self. 

Seeing friends and watching good films on my birthday is one of the best decision ever. I don't want to be stuck at home just browsing my social media. I've been there done that last year and I just want to get out today. 1227

What the fuck happened to me earlier. 1229 

Watching MMFF entry is a beautiful excuse to food trip. 

I guess that's all for tonight. :( 

I don't want to ruin this last day of the month/year. 

At least I still tried. 

2016 wasn't good for all of us but personally I'm happy that I really maximize this year with everything like new adventures and new challenges and I'm so proud that I didn't take anything of this for granted. Yes, it was still a roller coaster ride.

And just like what I wished last year I just want less drama, lesser heartache and more happiness, 2017. 

I'm also looking forward to new music, new adventures, new tattoos and more hair experiments.

Thank you, 2016.

Hello, 2017. Happy New Year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment